May 1, 2010

Kiss me until I bleed.

I long for the summer because then I don't feel hunger. I feed off of Sobranie cigarettes, IAMX, pills and myself.

Me and the boy went to the Marie Antoinette masquerade. Getting drunk of champagne was something new. That night was divine!

At the moment I would like to -
kiss: the boy.
have sex with: Brian Molko.
forget: my blond haired blue eyed boy.


Right now I would like to get married to Sergey Zverev. He would buy me expensive diamond rings and curl my hair every morning. We would have sex at least 2 times per day and he would call me Mrs. Zvereva.

I get attracted to beautiful men every day. It doesn't matter if they are singing on the TV, posing in the magazine or walking down the street. But I prefer the real deal (aka the boy) of course. Sergey Zverev is an exception.

Take this migraine everywhere I go
Take the fast lane everywhere I go
someday gonna take it slow

Take this migraine everywhere I go
Take the fast lane everywhere I go
someday gonna take it slow

I wanna turn you on
feels like a loaded gun
spit out your bubble gum
I wanna I wanna

I wanna turn you on
feels like a loaded gun
spit out your bubble gum
I wanna I wanna

I wanna I wanna
I wanna I wanna
cum


[Placebo - Bubblegum]

No comments: