May 20, 2010

My heroin - long lost love.

Your Personality Is Like Heroin

You're capable of the highest highs and the lowest lows. Addicted to feeling good, you'll do almost anything to avoid pain. People seek you out, even though you can be quite moody. They're hooked on you!

At your best: You are euphoric, stress free, and a little sleepy.

What people like about being around you: They're not exactly sure, but they can't get enough about you.

What people dislike about being around you: When you finally leave, they go some pretty serious withdrawal.

How addicted people get to you: Very... you're quite dangerous.

I can count on my one hand the times I shot heroin. It's far too addictive for a person like me. But I love it, love it, love it. Thinking about it makes me want it even more.

Jim Morrison reportedly died of an overdose of heroin in a bathtub in Paris.
How fancy is that?

"If Placebo was a drug, they would no doubt be pure heroin - dangerous, mysterious and totally addictive." Brian Molko

1 comment:

Louis said...

you should not do heroin at all because you are only 16. if you continue you will be dead by 20. and no, there is nothing fancy about dying from overdose while vomiting blood. grow up, kid.