May 23, 2010

UNPUBLISHED.

Writings which I never posted but which are saved as a draft.

26.12.2008
I want to fall in love. Completely.

24.02.2009


26.04.2009
There are reasons why you shouldn't love anybody except yourself.

23.07.2009
She was the brightest star in my depressive sky. She appeared quickly from nowhere and disappeared even quicker. I don't even know her real name. "You're so beautiful. What's your name?" "Names are boring. Just call me Yasmine." I was in love with her truly.

02.08.2009
7 deadly sins. Lust -
I think that there's nothing wrong when I lust over many men and many women at the same time. Gluttony - I used to eat too much like when I was 8. But that's the past. Now I drink too much and I am fine with that.

10.08.2009
We might be moving back to Finland. I'm so happy. Nothing keeps me in France and my heart is in Finland. For what it's worth. Got no friends, got now lover.

02.09.2009
You're still here
Every time I close my eyes

07.09.2009
I fall in love easily. Yesterday I fell for the guy who was sitting next to me at metro station. He had bright blue eyes and auburn hair. He smelled nice. He told me I was beautiful.

04.10.2009
Hate me
Never leave me
On the next day
You can do whatever you want
But today
Never leave me
I can't cut
You always
Come and go
Never leave me
Today
But tomorrow is not important
Help me to dance through
All this surreality of pain
It's all wrong if you leave today
Tomorrow is not important
Just stay for today
Cause it's real and I'm in pain
All I need
Is everything you can't give
Just fake it for better today
There's no tomorrow anyway

12.10.2009
Moody, confident.

17.10.2009
When I'm writing about you I like to think that I am just a beautiful writer who's writing a story which she hasn't been through herself. She's putting everything down in details but still keeping safe distance. I do this because I'm in pain every time I think about you. I regret that I have been through you.

27.11.2009
And I'm falling for you from the sky
Oh why you don't hide
Play those everlasting games

11.12.2009
Honestly, what's your biggest fear? My biggest fear is getting old.

25.01.2010
Every end is a new beginning.
I can't put up with life anymore.

23.02.2010
I strongly say that this novel is not about me. This is about young Anita. Someone who I used to be.

02.05.2010
What I adore about Sergey Zverev: You know that older men are my thing and he is 46 years old. He is perfection from head to toe. He is really wealthy. What I dislike about Sergey Zverev: I have heard that he likes chubby/curvy women. His skinny ex-girlfriend said that Sergey told her many times to gain weight. I would never do something like that. Except if my blond haired blue eyed boy would ask me that. But he would never because he just doesn't care.

No comments: